|Article number:||Kopke Colheita Porto 99|
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
C.N. Kopke claims the title of being the world’s oldest running port house, being established in 1638 by Nicolau Kopkë. The company changed its name to C.N. Kopke in 1841, which it remains today. The purchase of Quinta de S. Luiz in 1992 was long-desired by many connoisseurs, and became the crowned jewel of Kopke’s production. It is located on the left bank of the Douro River, near Pinhão, in the parish of Tabuaço. Kopke Colheita Port Wines are renowned all over the world for their extraordinary quality, and are made from a singular harvest, aged in wood for as long as possible and are only bottled upon commission. It’s bright gold in color with a rich and fragrant bouquet of dried fruits with depth and structure. It tastes of concentrated raisin on the palate with a hint of molasses with a balanced, persistent finish.